Advanced dental artistry as well for me Ameritas Dental to be able to get onto an aeroplane fly all the way to person make people that I have no idea who you are he's a big deal and I've got that confidence out of you guys and I wouldn't have got that overseas.

I would have been totally petrified a and I couldn't have Ameritas Dental done something and I didn't find that connection in Melbourne that I was looking for and for some reason why I don't know I can't answer that but I found that with it made dentistry and it's true otherwise I wouldn't be here trust me [Music] [Music] [Applause] today [Applause] [Laughter].

Here are advance and artistry is all about keeping up with the technology so for our olam for procedures we doa d scan of the teeth which replaces the old-fashioned Ameritas Dental more taking with these d scanning we can retrieve an accurate replica of the patient's teeth so that we can use it the design of the bridges that along with the combination.

Of photographs of inside the mouth and the outside of the mouth we can work with a beautiful small design so that we can create the perfect teeth for our patients ya know this is the night before my all-on-four surgery starts tomorrow.

I'm very excited I am now within hours of the first part of my surgery being done I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to help me find me and get me a new set Ameritas Dentaof teeth it all starts to my right th of March and we're going to do some surgery on Brett today it's a really important case because Brett has traveled all the way from Melbourne to actually get his teeth down their teeth they're very broken down there definitely terminate if we can't save these teeth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Definitive Guide To AMERITAS DENTAL

How To Lose Money With AMERITAS DENTAL